Forced myself out of bed at 4am, after a crappy few hours sleep.
1. Drove Dad plus two of his brothers to Stansted so they could board a flight to Ireland.
2. Drop the three of them of, after uneventful drive (no negative comments on my driving).
3. Drive back, hoping I get home before I fall asleep. I bit tired due to the sleep deprivation.
4. Utilise the emergency stop after afore mentioned sleep deprivation almost causes me to smash into the back of poor bloke in front.
5. Slow down at Cockfosters before I turn right, because it is dark, I'm tired and I don't particularly want to miss my turning.
6. Moron behind me beeps his horn loudly, as he zooms past. Why is he in such a hurry at 6:20am?!
7. Get home, go back to bed for an hour and a half.
Oh, and I've worked out that the average age of the Arsenal goalscorers last night was 20 years and 9 months. That 26 year old veteran Hleb pushed the average up a bit!