1. Arsenal are soon to have a windfall of 25 million. Just as soon as Ade "agrees personal terms".
2. Captain Jack Harkness surviving being shot at, blown up, encased in concrete and dropped into a quarry, and a virus released in the MI5 building - and coming back to save the day every time.
3. Crumpets and peanut butter.
1. Not being eligible for Working Tax Credits, which I consider to be discrimination. (There, played that card)
2. Not having much money coming in.
3. Most jobs advertised in national newspapers are for managers. Apparently, administrators and other underlings aren't necessary in a recession.
1. Man City
2. Unemployment going up a little bit more.